JumpSeat Home > Users
Export Users into a .user file: This is helpful in select cases where migration of users from one JumpSeat instance to another is needed.
- Login to JumpSeat to reveal the application landing page, or click the Home button from the main menu
- Select User icon from the main navigation on the left hand side
- Select users for export by clicking the checkbox next to their name in the table
- Click the “With Selected” button at the top of the user table
- Click “Export” to download your .user file