[2019.2.0] – 2019-09-27
- Tables save their place when an item is removed or the page is reloaded.
- Guides can be activated/deactivated with a new bulk action.
- Support site link added to JS Home
- Rich text editor now has text color/background options. Removed strikethrough.
- Added edit step button to tips.
- Guides will now indicate “Not Started,” “Incomplete,” and “Complete” with an icon in the JS Console Guide library.
- Added additional options for auto starting guides.
- Added option to hide a guide from the guide library.
- Guide step completion graph added.
- Time spent on step chart added.
- Styling updates.
- Edit step now shows current step number and title.
- Removed “guides” button from Pathway page.
- On This Page and All Guides removed from pathway library.
- Guides versions can now be restored as a copy.
- Edit guide title and description can now be accessed from a guide in progress.
- Tooltip themes added.
- Added support for SAML 2.0 SSO
- Skip when next item is visible will no longer “flash” through each step.
- Issue with font sizes in JS Console
- Fixed save button on modal dialogs behavior in JS Home
- Sessions that expire on JS Console will prompt user to reload when they continue using JumpSeat