[v2020.1.0] – 2020-02-10
- New guides will automatically be added to the App Users role
- Guides and Pathways have an “order” field.
- Lost/Find exceptions “Alert (default)” text can now be customized in the configuration page.
- Lost/Find exceptions “Display a custom message” can now be customized with rich text.
- Additional filters added to user and guide tables.
- “Tile” layout switched to tables on Apps, Roles, and Pathways pages.
- Guide table will now show the roles assigned to guides.
- Wayfinder guides now have a shortcut button on the authoring tab.
- Autostart options are now available in JumpSeat Home.
- Organizations can now export all users from all applications into a single document.
- Authors will see disabled guides grayed out in steps with branches.
- The Application Users page has controls to add a user to a role while creating them.
- Changing a user’s password will send an email notification to the user.
- Enterprise features improved.
- Added reCAPTCHA.
- Creating a guide with a title that already exists with show an error.
- Tables will no longer “flicker” at certain window sizes.
- Fixed issues with the spotlight feature.
- Fixed an issue where JumpSeat might not load with certain configuration options.
- Improved iFrame support. iFrames with the same domain name will now be connected in JumpSeat.
- Searching for guides in the console library fixed.
- Optimized table loading.