As above, you also have the ability to assign a variety of guides to a particular role within an application.
To assign guides to roles, the steps to do so are similar to the process for assigning pathways to roles:
- Click on the role you want to assign a guide to.
- The following screen enables a high level overview of the existing guides (with a short description of the guide and number of steps contained in each guide)
- At this point, you can either delete existing guides that are assigned to a role or add a new guide
- It is important to note that in order to assign a guide to a role, that guide must have previously been created (see section on creating guides for details of how to create a guide)
- Click “Add a New Guide” or press SHIFT + N
- The following will appear and you will be able to select from a drop down list of existing guides
- Select the required guide and click “Save” or press ENTER