JumpSeat provides a safety net for users who accidentally delete guides. When a guide is deleted by an author, it is moved into the trash can. These items can be recovered by following the steps below. To recover deleted items, follow these simple steps:
- Login to JumpSeat to reveal the application landing page, or click the Home button from the main menu
- View the Guides area by clicking the Guides tab on the toolbar on the left of the page.
- Click the “View Trash” button to reveal the trash can for your application
- To restore a guide click the “Restore” button in the row of the guide you wish to restore
- Delete an item from the trash by clicking on individual “Delete” buttons next to each guide or by checking off multiple guides and selecting Delete from the “With Selected” button.