Adding a guide to a pathway
- In the main pathway screen, click on any pathway tile to enter the pathway management page
- Once on the pathway management page, see that there are two lists: One is a list of all available guides, and the other is a list of guides currently within this pathway.
- You can drag and drop guides from the available list to the pathway list.
- If you are adding many guides at once, it may save time to check off multiple guides using the checkboxes and then clicking the “Add Selected” button. You can even add all the guides at once.
- Similarly, you may remove guides from the pathway by dragging them from the pathway list to the available guides list. You may remove several at once by using the checkboxes and clicking the “Delete Selected” button.
- Once you have added all of the guides, and the sequence is correct, the pathway is live within JumpSeat.
- Finally, to return to the main pathway page, click on the “Pathways” link in the top left of the page
Deleting a Pathway
- To delete a pathway hover over the pathway you would like to delete
- Click “Edit” button at the top right of the pathway tile. The tile will ‘flip’ into editing mode
- Once in edit mode, click “Delete”
- A confirmation modal will appear. The modal will ask for confirmation to delete the selected pathway
- If you do want to delete the pathway, click ”Delete”. The modal will close, and the pathway will be deleted. Note that once you have confirmed the deletion of a pathway, the action is permanent and non-reversible.
- If you have clicked delete in error, and do not wish to continue with the deletion of the selected pathway, click “Cancel”. The modal will close, and the selected pathway will remain unchanged.