To add a pathway to an application, follow these simple steps:
- Login to JumpSeat to reveal the application landing page, or click the Home button from the main menu
- Select an application to manage by clicking the application name, “View Guides”, or “View Pathways”
- Click the Pathway menu link in the left-side navigation on the left of the page
- Click the “Create a new pathway” button and a new pathway tile will appear on the page.
- In the title field, enter the title of the pathway. The title should relate to the broad theme/topic of all of the guides that you wish to include in the pathway
- In the description field, enter a short description for the new pathway
- Once you have added both a title and description for the pathway, click “Save and Close” to save the pathway
- If you have multiple pathways, you can change the view from the grid format to the list format. Click the button with the 3 lines at the top of the page to change the view.