To view individual user reports:
- Click into the analytics tab within an application – look for the pie chart icon
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Find a user’s name within the users table
- Click the View button to the right of their name
- Here you will find user information, recent activity, role, time spent taking guides
- Below this is a line chart showing the number of steps taken over time
- At the bottom of the user analytics page are two charts, one listing the guides this user has access to, and the other listing the pathways the user has access to.