What are widgets?
Widgets are movable, customizable, and highly functional JumpSeat data visualizations. You can find them on the application dashboard. Leveraging widgets allows you to edit the dashboard to fit YOUR needs as a JumpSeat administrator.
What widgets are available?
- Recent Activity
- Shows the most recently taken guides, who took them, when they took them, and how far through the guide they progressed
- Top Users
- Shows a “leaderboard” of the most active JumpSeat users in your application and how many guides they’ve taken
- Top Guides
- Shows a list of the most popular JumpSeat guides in your instance and how many times each of those has been taken
- Guides Started
- A bar graph that shows guide starts over time- this can be filtered to show data for different timeframes
- Site Activity
- A line chart that shows general user activity in the connected application over time- the chart can display page visits, daily users, and daily sessions
- Navigation Paths
- This data visualization provides insight into how users leverage JumpSeat your connected application- where they start, where they stop, and where they go in between
- Total Visits
- Tracks how many visits a specific page in your connected application gets
- Missing Steps
- Provides a log of missed steps from your JumpSeat content so any configuration issues can be easily identified and resolved quickly
It’s really easy to change the order of your widgets. Start by clicking the “Reorder Widgets button in the top right corner of the dashboard. Then, drag and drop your widgets in the order you want them- it’s that simple!
Adding and Removing Widgets
Managing your dashboard is easy too! To remove a widget, click the “X” in the top right corner of the widget. To add widgets back to your dashboard, click “Add Widgets” in the top right corner of the dashboard, and select which widgets you’d like to add back to your dashboard.
Some widgets allow you to edit or filter the information they provide. To make changes to a widget, click the pencil icon in the top right corner of the widget, and use the fields in the pop-up window to make any adjustments you’d like.