JumpSeat Home > Users
This export tool is good for external user reporting or analysis for use in other data visualization tools. The JumpSeat editable template also supports managing and editing many user values before re-importing the file.
- Login to JumpSeat to reveal the application landing page, or click the Home button from the main menu
- Select User icon from the main navigation on the left hand side
- Click the “Import Users” button at the top of the user table
- Select Export from the dropdown menu
- A pop-up will appear for you to select which application(s) you would like to export users from
- The .csv file will download which you can open to view or edit the user data