JumpSeat Home > Users
Manually creating new JumpSeat End Users offers additional administrative control and management of JumpSeat Users.
Only JumpSeat Administrators may create new users; however, JumpSeat Application Administrators may manage users that are aligned with their application.
- Login to JumpSeat to reveal the application landing page, or click the Home button from the main menu
- Select User link from the main navigation on the left hand side
- Click “Add a User” or press SHIFT + N
- Enter the user’s contact details – the email is used as your username
- Do not check the “SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR” slider
- Do not select the “PASSWORD” tab. This user will not be logging into JumpSeat.
- Click “Save” or press ENTER