The navigation configuration allows the guide builder to decide what the user must do to advance to a new step. JumpSeat allows the choice from a total of six different events that the user must complete. When that action is completed, the default is to advance to the next step chronologically. But you can choose to advance to any given step within the guide.
Move When: What will trigger the next tooltip to appear?
– Next is clicked – If the user clicks the next button located on the tooltip
– Element is clicked – If the element is clicked such as a link, button or, image. This action is generally what you do with any type of anchor link
– Hover over element – If the user hovers, or moves the mouse over a certain area within a page the step will advance
– Keyboard input finished – If the step requires the user to enter any sort of input, the step will advance after the user has finished entering in the required data.
– Page changed or refreshed – If the user navigates to a new web page, or refreshes the current one
– Next item visible – As soon as the required element associated with the next step appears, the step will advance
Move To: You can optionally program your trigger to skip steps here
+ Add More: You can add multiple triggers, and it’s possible that they navigate to different steps.
Hide: You can hide the Next or Previous button to limit how the user interacts with your tooltip.